Tickets on sale now!
Date: June 3, 2017
Location: The Boardwalk’s Cocoanut Grove, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, 400 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Grab your girlfriends, dust off your little black dress and come together to raise money for Unravel Pediatric Cancer!
- Have some delicious appetizers, or skip those and go right to dessert. (It’s your night, you can do that!)
- Buy some raffle tickets and enter to win some great prizes just for you.
- Learn more about pediatric cancer and how coming to the event makes a difference to the 36 children who get diagnosed with cancer every day.
- It will be the most fun you will ever have for a good cause! We can’t wait to see you all there!
What we support:
We are proud to announce that here in Santa Cruz, 100% of proceeds of Mama’s Night Out-Santa Cruz stays locally and will directly support UCSC Treehouse Childhood Cancer Initiative and our care family, the Popes. Treehouse’s genome research makes it possible to analyze a child’s cancer data against both childhood and adult patient cohorts across all types of cancer. This “pan-cancer” analysis of adult and pediatric tumors may identify situations where an adult drug is predicted to work on a subset of pediatric patients.
Treehouse Childhood Cancer Initiative is another step closer in unraveling pediatric cancer. That’s just what we want and need! Because knowledge is like glitter… it sticks with you and multiplies, and once we know better, we can do better.
You can Make a Difference! Join Us on June 3rd to have a fun night out and raising much needed money and awareness for a good cause!
*To learn more about UCSC Treehouse Childhood Cancer Initiative, please visit their website:
For more information on what Unravel supports, please visit: https://unravelpediatriccancer.org/about/what-we-support/.
Thank you to these amazing team-members for organizing an evening to remember.
- Jasaphra Falce
- Event Co-Chair
- Nicole Lockwood
- Event Co-Chair
- Rebecca Rubin
- Social Media Lead
- Danae Miller
- Swag Bag Lead
- Samantha McDonald
- Wine & Volunteer Lead
- Tina Williams
- Donations Co-Lead
- Amy Beck
- Warrior Mom Lead & Donations Co-Lead
Get involved with us:
Want to get involved with Mama’s Night Out? Contact us at email@example.com and let us know!