On your mark, get set, GO!
Thank you for taking the time to support Unravel and our mission to raise awareness about the lack of funding for pediatric cancer research. Any fundraiser, big or small, will bring attention in your community to the critical need for funding. Every minute donated and every dollar collected brings us one step closer…until there is a cure.
By joining Team Glitter, you will be part of a meaningful, fun, and motivating group of people raising much needed funds for pediatric cancer. Team Glitter includes any race where you want to run and fundraise for Unravel such as:
- Team Glitter team for she.is.beautiful in Santa Cruz, CA
- Race2Unravel 5k Family Fun Run in Gilroy, CA
- Any other race where you'd like to fundraise for Unravel
So far this year, Team Glitter has raised $36,845 at the she.is.beautiful race in Santa Cruz, CA!
Ready to Join?
To join Team Glitter, all you need to do is follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Create Your Page" button on this page. This will take you through the steps to create your fundraising page. Make sure to note what race you are running!
2. Running your own race? Let us know where you want your funds to go! Take a look at our list here and send us an e-mail to let us know where you want the funds you raise to go!
3. Have fun knowing you are raising funds to help make a difference in pediatric cancer research.
4. If you raise $100 or more, you get one of our awesome Team Glitter shirts!
Questions? To find out more about Team Glitter, please visit our website for more information.
Unravel is a 501 (c)3 nonprofit organization working to spread knowledge about the grim realities of pediatric cancer and the devastating impact from the lack of funding. We supply the information, tools, and support to individuals and communities that want to help create change. All monies raised by and for Unravel will go directly to the fight against pediatric cancer. In addition, Unravel partners with other nonprofits to strengthen our efforts. To learn more about what Unravel supports, please visit our website, unravelpediatriccance
We do all of this with one goal in mind; we will unravel pediatric cancer.